Things to check out.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sit Down Saturday

How funny, I just can't figure out how to create a blog title so I'm going to 'wing it' for awhile until I come up with just the right ones.  But if you're reading this I appreciate that you're not running off.  Thank you!

The card I created for today is so cute and simple.
It's a 4x4 card.  I used Colonial White for the card base, Sarita for the mat, Goldrush and Buttercup for the flower, cut using Artiste (pg.55) and the banner cut from Buttercup using Artiste (pg.35), Happy Birthday is from the Banner Wishes, My Acrylics stamp set.  All are products from Close to My Heart.

Don't forget to make a comment and/or follow my blog to be entered into this months drawing!

Have an enjoyable day and get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment