Things to check out.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy August

I have been traveling around this summer.  Not a lot by some folks standards but for me... a lot!  I've acquired a few things along the way and want to share with some of my BUNCO peeps.  I play BUNCO twice a month with 11 other girls each time and on Fridays I organize a group at the Kennewick Senior Center.  So my craft today sort of shows a bit of craftiness and frugalness.
(I did my best with the photography.)
I found some really cute post-its in Disneyland.  There were so many of them I decided to divide them up to share with lots of my friends.  I cut the tag from White Daisy cardstock using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I sponged the edges with Blush, Creme Brulee, Heavenly Blue (sorry all retired colors) and Sweet Leaf. So there you go with some tightwad craftiness.
I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment