Things to check out.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Timely Cards

I'm a member of a card club.  They are a super group of ladies, monthly we take turns hosting and coming up with ideas for cards or, well, sometimes, anything.  This month the challenge was sympathy cards, sadly something that we all need occasionally.  The girls made some beautiful cards and I am very appreciative for all of them.

This is the card I made.  I'm pleased with it and everyone seemed to like it.

I used White Daisy cardstock, Twilight ink, the design element was cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (pg. 26), the stamped element was from the Swirls Around stamp set.
All are from Close to My Heart.

I did make two designs but opted to use only one of them.


I'm getting a late start this month, but there will still be a drawing.  This month the prize will be one of each of the items I post each day, that I make.  Sometimes there may be items I share that are made by others and those won't be part of the drawing and I will remind you of that if it happens.

The drawing will be over at midnight, August 31, 2014, Pacific time.  You can enter by making a comment and you'll get an additional entry if you follow me.

Have a great day, now go get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment