Things to check out.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Fun!

I wanted to make a treat for the ladies in my BUNCO group.  I made 12 milk cartons, Artiste, page 46.  I'm a tightwad so I cut four on a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock, they were cut at 2.5".  I made six of each color using Smokey Plum and Sunset, they're quite tiny but I think they're cute.  I used the Magic Potions stamp set for the labels, cut from Artiste using the suggested sizes on the package.  I'm sure if I'd had more time I could have done more embellishing, but I'll give myself more time next year.

Then later...
I always say I work better under pressure.  I wasn't really under pressure but since Halloween is today I wanted to use up some things I made by mistake.  They say there are never mistakes in crafting and I don't remember the rest of it, so it must be that it gives you a new chance to show your creativity.
So I had an extra treat tube, a coffin box and popcorn box cut from Artiste, as well as extra labels.  It could have been done with a variety of colors but still the old man won't care what his candy is in as long as he gets to have candy.  


Have a great day.  Go do something for yourself, maybe a breast exam?  

No comments:

Post a Comment